Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Practice gets kicked up a notch--Armenian style!

Coach Peter had the kids hold off on putting on their practice jerseys, and came out with some ultra-cool Russian jerseys of various colors. Practice turned into an international "Wide World of Sports" setting, like we were some sort of travelling team skating in an exhibition in Austria or some far off locale. For added realism, Hayden added his touch with the black goalie beanie..

Kids, parents and coaches seem giddy as we ready for the upcoming tournament. WAY COOL--damn--Jack's doesn't fit me..

Dear Santa..

I am not asking for much this year, but as you know, both boys are playing club hockey now, and if you could, could you find one of those cool jerseys like the Pee Wee team has? I can send you a photo if you want me to..

Your friend,

Bill

PS  I have been really good this year, I brush my teeth and am good at at showering at least a couple times a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment